Friday, May 28, 2010

Forever

 Hello Again!
Two days in a row better not be a record for me.  I was actually thinking last night as I was typing the last post that I should start doing challenges and posting them for motivation to keep the blog going.  Then, just like that, I was taking a look at one of my fav blogs Paper Please Ideas, Julie is AMAZING!  Not only do I follow her blog in an almost stalker like way, but I am in one of her Stampin' Up Splurges (or at least I am until June 2nd, as that is our last class of the year).  Julie was talking about starting with something simple to get her mojo back and went to the clean&simple blog for inspiration.  Well not only did she inspire herself, but she inspired me!
I have a stagette tomorrow for a friend and to go along with the sexy bridal lingerie (a must for this party) that I got her I wanted to whip up a nice card, but wasn't sure what to do.  When I saw the FTL92 challenge I couldn't resist!
This is what I came up with...
It is the SU set blissful bride along with a long retired set wonderful words II.  The used sweat pea DSP with chocolate chip and taken with teal with teal as those are her wedding colors.
I think it turned out pretty well, now I don't have to worry about making a card tomorrow, just finishing the cake and getting some appies ready. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME Dawn - love the use of your NEWEST stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete