Thursday, October 21, 2010

Blog Changes

As you may, or may not, have noticed there are some changes happening on my blog.  I am slowly working on a new background and with the changes to the background I am learning some other new tricks.  Problem is that once I get them up, I don't want to have to take them down again, so I have just been leaving them as is. 
I know that the colour scemes don't go well together, but hopefully I will get everything changed over soon, so this won't be an issue. 
My biggest problem right now is trying to decide on a header that I like.  I made the background completely from scratch and would like to do the same with the header, but I just can't seem to find the perfect fit!  When I do, I will post the final results!

Happy Stampin!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment