Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Year of Classes!

I'm so excited to finally be able to announce a new year FULL of classes!  I have been trying to decide what kind of exciting things that I could add this year to spice things up a little and attending classes even better for you!

The thing that I am most excited about this year is that I have started a Punch Card deal!  For each class you attend, you receive a punch on your punch card.  After 10 classes, you receive a Card Buffet Class (8 cards) for FREE!!!  Can't do much better than free! 

Also, here is some information on some of the classes that I will be offering year-round:

Card Buffet Class

I am having a Card Buffet Class on the third Wednesday of each month. I am serving up a variety of 10 cards of your choice. You will find 10 draws in a cart filled with all the fixin's for 10 different cards. Fill your stamping plate with how many of each card design you want to make, first come first served. Each card will be cut all ready for you to toss into a scrumptious creation. Please make reservations and send payment by the Sunday before the buffet to ensure your spot. The cards will be very tasteful.

You are required to make a minimum of 8 cards. Class fee will be $20 per person. Any extra cards made the night of class will be charged $2.50 per card and can be paid at that time.

In order to reserve your spot, I require payment in full. Your class fee is non-refundable and only under special circumstances may be transferred to another class.

For each Card Buffet Class you attend, you will receive 1 punch on your punch card.

Please see the "Classes" page or contact me to make payment arrangements.


Stamp Club Drop-In

I would like to extend an invitation for you to join my exclusive Stamp Group on the First* Wednesday of each month. This club is full for this year, but as I know there are people interested in joining in when they can, I thought I would offer a drop-in option.

As a drop-in class, you would make the same project as the Stamp Club members. You would be required to purchase $20 worth of product, which will be added to the Club order for that month, as well as pay a $5 registration fee to book your spot in the class.

As Stamp Club is full, there are limited spaces available and payment of the $5 registration fee will be required to hold your spot. The registration fee is non-refundable. Stamp Club is not a standard class and does not count towards a punch on the punch cards.

* With the exception of January and April. On these months, it will be held the Second Wednesday of the month.

Please see the "Classes" page to pay your registration online or contact me to make payment arrangements.



No comments:

Post a Comment