Do you need a few hours to express your creative self? Love to make handmade gifts, but don't seem to find the time, a quiet spot or enough space at home? Enjoy time out with friends, including plenty of food and good conversation? Enjoy Stampin' Up! products, workshops and parties, but can't have a workshop right now? Want to build your craft supply collection, but only have so much to spend?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, my monthly Stamp Club may be for you!
Here is what you get:
- A 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue ($11.95 value)
- At least $20 in FREE product and a hostess stamp set during your hostess month.
- FREE make and takes each month; including cards, scrapbooking and fun gift ideas. I will provide the space, do the prep work and clean up the mess!
- Learn a new technique each month, which can be applied to your card and/or scrapbooking skills. Even if you don't think you are artistic, I can help you make great projects!
- Commit to buying a minimum of $25 (before S/H and tax, based on 8+ members) a month for the duration of the club.
- If you can't make the club, submit your order to me before the club date.
- Bring your own trimmer, adhesive and scissors (these will be available for purchase at the first club if needed).
- During your hostess month, provide simple goodies and beverages to snack on while we create and chat. A perfect chance to share your favorite recipe!
You can sign up by leaving a comment or emailing me. If you know my number, you can call too! If you have any questions, please let me know.