Monday, July 19, 2010

Jump for Joy!

Today's card is the one that I posted about last Thursday.  I had meant to post it earlier than this, but life is just busy all around!  The workshop that I demoed at on Saturday was great.  Got to see some old friends, meet some new friends and I think I probably could have even adopted a grandma or two!  It was such a fun afternoon, even though it was POURING rain and hailing!!  It was so bad at times that I thought I wouldn't be able to come home that night.  Luckily my grandma had a nice hot bowl of homemade soup for me before I had to drive home.
Enough babbling from me, onto the card. This card was made for a lovely couple that recently found out that their adoption court date has gone through and they are officially parents! 
The baby's room is going to be decorated with giraffes so I had to use the giraffe from Fox & Friends (in wood or clear mount).  The paper was a Sale-A-Bration freebie!  I used that paper as the new mommy has a shirt that is very close to that pattern.  The colours are a bit different, but I figured that it was close enough to make it special.
I had some time yesterday that I got to spend in my craft room, so I should have a few posts this week.  As long as I can find the time to get them posted, as some days that seems to take almost as long as actually making the cards.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment