Monday, July 12, 2010

Shopping Online

YOU DON’T NEED TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT EVENT TO ORDER the Stampin’ Up!® products you love! You can order great products any time, day or night, directly from my web site!
Not only can you shop from the comfort of your home, have your order shipped to your door and pay the same shipping fees as if you were to come to a workshop, but you can also receive hostess benefits (free stuff) with a qualifying order!!
I know that some people are not comfortable or just don't have time to make it to a workshop (whether you live here or across the country), this is a great way to get some great products delivered to you.
If you would like to check out my online store, you can click on the picture below.  It will also remain in the sidebar of the blog so that you can find it anytime day or night!

Hope you all have an amazing evening!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm following you now. I love the colors on your blog, so bright and cheery!
    In case you haven't found me yet I'm at www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started following. Mine is www.yoyostamping.com

    ReplyDelete