Thursday, July 1, 2010

New 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue and a Little Diva

Happy Canada Day!!! I worked today at the office, but that means that I actually have all day tomorrow off!  I have to work this weekend, but just from 2-5 on Saturday and Sunday.
Before we talk about the new catalogue, I want to show you a card I made with a pre-view set.  When I saw a slightly different version of this card, this was the first thing that came to mind.  I love the Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Very Vanilla combo together. 
This card uses the Artistic Etchings (in wood or clear mount), Newsprint DSP, and the Scallop Trim Border punch.
Here is a close up of the Dazzling Diamonds glitter for a little extra bling that makes this card look very Diva!!
 
Now, onto the new idea book and catalogue! 
I have had mine for a little while now and have been able to look through it, but now I can show you all the great stuff and YOU can check everything out on My Stampin' Up Website!  You can not only download a PDF of the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogue, but you can also download the Stampin' Supplies that let you know how everything was made and the new Definitely Decorative catalogue for some great vinyl wall art as well!

You can place an order online, or come check things out in person at the workshop at my place on Monday, July 5th at 7 p.m.  Check out this post for more details.

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. LOVE this card!!!! Great usage!
    I am following you from SC - great blog and excited to see all things to come!
    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done an Amazing job with this card!!! I might have to think about getting that stamp set after all.
    www.maxinestamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag you're it...following your blog now...here is mine:

    www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com

    Goodluck with your workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love it!

    chanda stehlik
    www.bellevuestampingclub.com

    I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love that color combination too. Following you :~)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. It is so chic.

    Thanks for the kind comment you left on my blog. I am following you now. I can't wait to see more of your work. Good luck with your workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following from SC. Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there... New follower - http://www.stampwab.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dawn, your card is so pretty. I just played with

    now following you from www.papercreationsbykaren.blogspot.comhat set this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tag you're it! I'm now following your blog courtesy of Stampin' Connection & would love for you to stop by my blog & become a follower of mine...Thanks! http://www.scrapcrazydiva.blogspot.com
    Great cards...TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this set and your artwork.

    Please follow me on
    http;//www.white-fence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice card. I'm now following you. Hope you will follow me too.
    Norma
    www.stampingaweigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete