Monday, September 19, 2011

In-law Anniversary

So it just happens that my In-laws anniversary is the day before ours.  It is good because we will never forget when it is, but September is a very busy card month for me with all of the birthdays and anniversaries in my family.

When trying to figure out what kind of card I should make them, I settled that I would use a sketch from Clean&Simple as that is one of my favorite sites for sketches.  It was for sketch 157.  I then used the Color Coach from Stampin' Up! to come up with the color combination and here is what I came up with

I really liked the way it turned out and it even reminds me of the colors from their wedding, at least what I remember from photos.

Well, off to get my bum kicked by Kelly at Zumba tonight.  It is my first night back after over a month, almost 2, off.  I love doing it and I am excited to go, but I know I will be sore tomorrow!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment