Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Party Time!

Here is another card that was made with the new Pennant Punch from Stampin' Up!  I also used the new In Colors - Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Pool Party.

I think that this is the perfect card for this week!  I have lots going on, as usual, but it is going to be a week full of fun!  Tonight is my first club meeting of the year, tomorrow is my first club meeting with my upline (she is so amazing that I still feel the need to be in her club, even if I have to pay full price for my goodies) and then this weekend I am lucky enough to be able to go to a friend's cabin for a girls weekend to "scrapbook" all weekend!  Not only will we have lots of time to work on our projects, but it is also supposed to be in the +30 degree range for the weekend so I'm sure we will spend some time outside too!
I may complain about being busy and not being able to get on here as much as I like, but I am so blessed to be able to do so many things that I enjoy doing!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment